Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Soap, Motorcycles and Mini Coopers Oh My

I have been busy getting ready for the Hatch Market I almost forgot to promote it. I have finished up the last few batches of soap and have been busy packaging and labeling things and getting my swags ready as well, I didn't realize just how much work it is getting ready. On a lighter note today I went and had new tires put on my motorcycle, yep I am motorcycle soaping kinda girl and now that my bike is ready to roll I see rode trip in the works! But before that happens this weekend I will be in the breath taking mountains of NC for the Mini's on the Dragon MOTD the dragon is a great place if you for the twisties it is 318 curves in 11 miles and dont forget all the other great roads up that way! the views are beautiful! New soaps -                                 


                                                       "Plain Jane" all natural soap


                                                        Lemongrass with Rosemary Soap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment