Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Been a long week

Well I am trying to get back in the swing of things, I went to Florida last week for my Grandfathers funeral and stayed a few extra days to hang out with my family. Over all it was a nice little break but the drive always sucks 500 miles one way alone makes for a long tiring drive.

On a high note a local boutique "Social Graces" wants to carry my soaps in their boutique it is one of the neatest stores here in town, very eclectic, bright and cheery..... I am doing this on consignment (not sure if it's a good thing) but I am going to give it a try for a while and I hope I do well there.

Then on Monday another retailer called and they want to see my products , so I will be meeting with them this week.

I can only hope that this is the start of something good and maybe just maybe I can make this passion I have for soap making pay for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment