Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What to blog ?

That is always a question in the back of my mind and after all my life is not that exciting and lately, although I am sure that will change soon the weather has been really nice lately and I am getting some new shoes on my motorcycle soon.....and the riding will begin again.

Can you say road trip.....

The new challenge will be the dog we adopted she is a beagle and we just love her and what a ham she is, just take a look at her posing for her picture.


So we thought we would get out the small track bike and see how she acted around it, Oh my she hates it and barks like crazy and chases it around the yard, so needless to say I don't think she will be the adventurous type and want to ride on the back and go on rode trips at least not on a motorcycle.



No comments:

Post a Comment